Tuesday, January 24, 2012
I had so much fun at the first ever amuse studio National Conference in New Orleans!  We had so much fun meeting other Consultants from around the country! We had time to play with all the new products & did some wonderful make and takes.  We also had sessions to learn about new ways to build our business, and of course we were the first to get our hands on a copy of the 2012 amuse studio Catalog.....which you are going to love!
Please contact me if you are interested in our awesome new catalog.  I can get it sent out to you Priority Mail for $10.  If you live locally the cost is only $5, since I don't have to pay the priority shipping.  If you place a $50 order with me, the catalog is yours for FREE!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Melissa! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Just wanted to answer your question about the white frame on my Keep Calm card set. It's just a layer of white cardstock! The card base and the portion I stamped/embossed on are the same color. The base is 3.5x5. Then I cut a white panel at 3.25x4.75. The color cardstock layer is 3x4.5. Then I just layered them all together. So super easy! :) Hope you had a blast at Convention! Can't wait to get my new catalog next week! :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!