Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Candy Cane Gift Card Holders...

I'm going to be offering this gift card holder as a Make N' Take at the Scrapbooking Crop that I am participating in this weekend.  If you are in the area, there is still time to sign up for the Winterset PTO Crop on Saturday, October 29th.  Click here for all the details. 

All supplies by amuse|studio:
Cardstock: Cherry, Candy Cane Stripe

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Holiday Tags
Other: Lipstick Red Copic Marker, Quickie Glue Pen,
Diamond Glitter, Circle & Scallop Shapes,
Cherry Baker’s Twine,
Dimensional Foam Dots, Velcro

3 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I might have to use this as my idea for my card at my crop instead of the santa suit. I could use candy cane paper and that candy cane stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Great Idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the idea and the info..i might need this when use this info for the design of Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!