Saturday, September 24, 2011

A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Challenge 6: Fun with paper AP11PAPER

I made these pixy stix pockets for my Open House & I thought they were perfect for the Fun with Paper Challenge.  I included a Halloween pencil & a pixy stick in my pocket.  They were simple & fun to make!

The final A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA challenge is to let your creativity shine by using paper in a new or unexpected way. You can make a paper flower or something else entirely. We can't wait to see what you create!
Here is how you can play along in the challenge (HURRY - challenge ends Friday!):
Challenge Details
Theme: Create a paper craft project that uses paper in a new or unexpected way
Keyword: AP11PAPER
Challenge Starts: Monday, September 25, 2011
Challenge Ends: Friday September 30, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern time
Prize: One random prize winner will receive an assortment pack of our new sweetheart and heartbreaker cardstock!

2 comments:

  1. cute I can make these for my craft shows....and use either Christmas pencils or just pretty pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable! What a fun little gift!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!