Sunday, September 18, 2011

Open House!!

Thank you to everyone who was able to stop by for my Open House!  It was wonderful to see all of you & to share my new amuse|studio business with you!!

I can't tell you how excited I was when this arrived in the mail from a friend in Ohio.  Shari is an amazingly creative & talented artist.  This witch hat she made is completely decorated with amuse|studio products.  What a great surprise when this package arrived on my front porch just in time for my Open House!  Thank you Shari for your sweet gift!
Display Table!
Make n' Takes -

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful display of amuse for your open house. I just wish I could have come too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so nice! Hope you had a great turnout.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!