Sunday, September 11, 2011
Have you seen these Halloween Oreos at your local grocery store?  I had so much fun making these cellophane treat bags.  There are 5 different Boo-Rific shapes on the cookies including a ghost, bats, a pumpkin, a cat & a witch and the best part is the filling is orange!  So cute for your Halloween treat bags!! 

I had a really hard time trying to take a picture of these cellophane treat bags but I think this was the best of the 20+ pictures that I took!  Thank goodness for digital photography, huh?  I think you can see the pumpkin & the ghost on these two Oreos.  Isn't that cute??  Of course, there were a few cookies that were cracked or had a broken edge so I was able to devour those that were not perfect enough for my treat bags while watching college football yesterday afternoon! 



All supplies by amuse|studio:
Cardstock - Pumpkin, Sugar, Onyx, Buttercup
Stamps - Spooky Boo Day, Too Cute To Spook, Haunted, If You Dare
Ink: Onyx Versafine, Pebble
Other: 3 x 5.5" cello bags, Diamond Glitter, 1" circle punch,
Copic Markers, Oreo Cookies!

1 comment:

  1. Your Halloween treat bags are darling and I will have to get some of those oreo cookies and make some.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!