Friday, August 12, 2011
I was anxious to die cut some of my new felt so I decided to use the Scallop Circle Nestabilities.  The felt cut like butter - super simple one time thru & it was a perfect cut!  I used the Shell color of felt along with the Blush Cardstock for a nice contrast. 
All supplies by a•muse|studio:
Cardstock - Sugar, Shell, Bubblegum Gingham
Stamps - Calendar Fun, Essential Sentiments
Ink: Onyx Versafine
Other: Bubblegum Sheer Organdy Ribbon, Summer Washi Tape
Classic Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Shell Felt, Spica Glitter Pen

4 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute....I have that felt assortment on my wish list! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I have the felt assortment on my wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and feminine! Can't wait to get the felt!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!