Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday with a flourish!


I was looking thru my drawer of rubons over the weekend & came upon these from Pink Paislee.  I applied the flourish flower rubons on the kraft cardstock.  The Happy Birthday words is a cheap $1 stamp that I picked up at Michael's or Joan's some time ago.  It seemed have just the right feel to go with the elegant flourish rubons. 
The birthday words are My Sentiments Exactly Birthday rubons.  I used one of the stamp from Frames with a Flourish from Stampin' Up for the scroll above the words.  The ribbon is Fern by amuse|studio. 

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous.....and so easy!!!!
    I might have to go searching through all my rubons to see what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them - very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some today and they turned out so pretty. I used a flourish border I had from a specialty piece of paper.....worked like a charm!!
    Thanks for the idea, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so elegant, love the idea of ribbons to add color.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!