Thursday, June 23, 2011

amuse|studio coming to West Des Moines, Iowa!


If you are in the located anywhere near Des Moines, you should really try to come for this event!   This On the Road event will be a fun evening workshop where you will learn great tips & techniques in a fabulous class.  You will enjoy getting crafty with some of the creative women behind amuse|studio, maybe even founder Linda Hartwich.

WHAT: 

WHEN:
Thursday, September 15, 2011
6 pm - 9 pm

WHERE:
Sheraton West Des Moines
1800 50th Street
West Des Moines  IA  50266

COST:
$37

REGISTRATION:
Registration starts TODAY, Thursday, June 23rd
Click here to register online! 

Can you tell that I really really love the On the Road trailer logo since I posted it three times on my blog today???

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post Melissa.....if I lived it Iowa I would go for sure. I hope they bring one to Cincinnati.....still considering the Indy road show.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!