Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

I CASE'd this card from Pamela Fredrickson's blog.  I needed a quick card for my Dad's birthday.  He always has a manicured lawn so this is the perfect card for him! 

a•muse|studio Supplies:
Cardstock - Vanilla, Onyx, Grass Polka Dot, Grass, Sage Gingham
Stamps - Hey Man Page 43
Essential Sentiments Page 76
Graphic Sunflower Page 33
Ink: Onyx, Buttercup
Other: Stampin' UP Modern Label Punch
Copics  YG17 Black T3

Shop 24/7 for the a•muse|studio products used here. 

4 comments:

  1. i love it! i like how you changed to black card stock and have the little label punch. your dad will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Melissa! I like that you make a scene out of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!