Saturday, April 16, 2011
My friend Doreen told me about this great heavy clear plastic divided tray at Target.  I think it is supposed to be used for organizing socks & underwear in your dresser drawers but it sure works great for putting a lot of AMuse Studio Goodies in too! 
Spools of organdy & organdy polka dot ribbon...
So true, this is not your grandma's bag of buttons...
I labeled all my grosgrain stitched ribbons because that's just what I do!
Beautiful colors of satin ribbon to match all the colors of cardstock.
Find all this yummy ribbon here

4 comments:

  1. love it! the labels on your stitched ribbon is great and did you group your twinkle stickers with a binder ring? fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kari I did put my twinkles stickers in a ring binder to keep them all together. I works pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You are getting organized. I'm jealous of all your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!