Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thinking of You

This card was created by Julie Ebersole   I love the colors in this card & how she did the butterfly with multiple colors of ink. 
I did my best to try to make my cards as beautiful as hers! 

The butterfly was inked by loading up sponge daubers from the ink pad and then tapping/pouncing against the stamp image; always start with lightest colors first, then work towards darker, then darkest, to minimize/avoid cross contamination of ink pads.

a•muse studio Supplies:
Cardstock: Sugar, Grass Gingham Patterned Paper
Stamps: Beautiful Botanicals II Page 27, Just Because Page 28,
Essential Sentiments Page 76, Friend to Friend Page 29
Ink: French Roast, Cherry & Buttercup
Ribbon:  French Roast Stitched Grosgrain

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!