Monday, February 21, 2011

Anniversary Cards!

It all started with this Geometric Circles Embossing Folder that I picked up the other day at Hobby Lobby.  It reminded me of the quilt pattern called Double Wedding Ring.  I thought it would be nice to make anniversary cards. 

I love this color combination of Simply Chartruese & Smoky Shadow cardstock. 


I love using my cardstock from Papertrey Ink & making several color combinations.  I also have ribbon to match the PTI cardstock so it is a quick & easy project!
I am planning to use this stamp set on my parent's 50th wedding anniversary invitations (which I haven't started on yet!) The Happy Anniversary circle was perfect for my anniversary cards.  This set is from Impression Obsession called Anniversary. 

1 comment:

  1. those hearts in the center....they are from the small hero set....I just came across mine today and thought...hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!