Sunday, January 30, 2011

1st year Blog anniversary ♥

Hi Everyone -  It has been a year since I started my "Let's Make A Card" blog.  I have enjoyed posting ideas almost every day for a whole year!  Wow, I have posted 366 posts on my blog!! 

I wanted to let you know that I added a new feature in the sidebar.  If you scroll down you will find a search this blog widget.  There are times when I am looking for something that I posted & it will makes things easier to find for all of us! 

Hopefully I will continue to inspire you card makers out there & prompt us to use all the wonderful products that we have purchased!  That is the key! 

I encourage any of you to send me ideas or pictures of your cards.  There are definitely times when I lose my stamping mo jo & it helps me to have a few of your ideas to put on the blog.  Thanks to all of you for following my blog!

Happy 1st Anniversary dear blog!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a year! I love your blog Melissa, and thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Melissa! Congrats on sticking with it! You know we love your ideas, and the non-card entries are just as fun to read. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words my stamper friends! The blog is fun for me & is a good way for me to share ideas. We will see how year #2 goes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!