Friday, November 5, 2010

Gifty Girl!

Happy Birthday Susan & Belated Happy Birthday to Doreen!  I didn't want to put any pictures on the blog until after Susan's birthday because I did the cards very similar - sorry Doreen!  I had so much fun paper piecing these Talbot's Shoppers!  I was able to download the Talbot's logo off the internet.  I ran the logo thru the printer on ivory cardstock & stamped the shopping bag over top of the logo.  The stamp is Gifty Girl by My Favorite Things.  I used my Stampin' Up scalloped edge border punch to make the awning.  I really love when I can personalize my cards to make them more special!  Both Doreen & Susan shop at Talbot's so I thought it would be perfect for both of them!! 

For Doreen's card, I used an embossing folder to emboss the front of the card. 
And for this card, I paper pieced the dress & the shopping bags.  I stamped "enjoy" on the one bag.
I really went crazy with the paper piecing on this card.  I even paper pieced the wall behind her, as well as the dress & the shopping bags.  Gifty Girl is another new favorite of mine!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!