Thursday, October 7, 2010

Harvesting Girl - Strawberries!

Yesterday's creative mess...

A little trick that I learned on some blog some where...I colored the basket with a brown Copic marker & then used the Colorless Blender pen to draw in the weave pattern.  The colorless blender pen takes the ink back off & I thought it turned out pretty nice!   

The purchase of this stamp set will be blamed on Laura!  She made the most darling card with peaches in the basket & I just fell in love with this set!  It is by My Favorite Things called Harvesting Who's That Girl.  The patterned paper is October Afternoon Fly A Kite. Stay tuned for more baskets of fruit!

1 comment:

  1. Love the set too! Love my colorless blender pen as well!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!