Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boxes!!

These fun square favor boxes – made using the Martha Stewart Scoring Board – are perfect for tucking in yummy Halloween treats!  I found the directions for making these boxes on Paper Source's website.  Click here for the step by step directions to make these cute little boxes. 

If you open the lid on your Martha Stewart Scoring Board there are measurements for making various sizes of boxes.  Pretty cool to have it right there at your fingertips!  Isn't Martha something?? 

My Kraft & Black Polka Dot Box
Lotsa Polka Dot Boxes
I downloaded the Digi Halloween Dotty Papers from MFT Stamps.  I thought the black polka dots printed out the best.  As you can see I printed them on various colors of cardstock.  The Papertrey Ink cardstock is Kraft, Orange Zest & Summer Sunrise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!