Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wicked Cool

Can you believe that I made more Halloween cards? I really wanted to use the Stampin' UP Wicked Cool witch's feet stamp!  The patterned background paper is from Papertrey Ink called Halloween prints.   The embellishments were in my Halloween project case and are Recollections Dimensional Stickers purchased at Michael's some years ago??
This card is basically the same only I cut out the witch's feet for this one, which required a bit of 'fussy' cutting.  I heard that term on a blog the other day & thought it was a good way to describe it!  The background paper is the same as the card above but for some reason the camera lighting made it seem more rust colored in the second card & more orange in the first photo.  My photography skills are not the best . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!