Friday, September 3, 2010

Swatch Book - Thanks Susan!!


                                     COPIC Color Swatch Book

Keep track of your marker colors with this handy swatch book! The color swatch book arranges all 334 Copic colors by family, and lists the marker styles for each color, making it easy to choose the next colors you need. The Color Swatch Book is printed on very nice bright white cardstock, ideal for giving you accurate color readings. The back cover unfolds and tucks between pages to protect while filling in swatches. The book measures approx. 7" x 3.5" (about the size of a checkbook) and has 18 pages per color groups & directions.   They recommend that you use your Copic markers to color the front cover of your swatch book but after I colored mine I didn't like the way it looked ...  So I covered it with patterned paper.  I had this ball of rubber bands from the $1 bin at Michael's so I used a lime green band to wrap around my Swatch Book & now it is ready for my purse!!  If anyone needs a cool colored rubber band please let me know - I have plenty!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!