Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby Thank You's...

I made 40 thank you cards on Friday to give to a friend for her baby shower gift this weekend.  They are similiar in design to the invitations that we made.  I used my favorite onsie from the Papertrey Bitty Baby Blessings set.  I stamped it on various scraps of paper, so there are 4 different patterns.  I used a polka dot embossing folder on the bottom portion of the card.  I'm also including a set of labels with everyone's name & address that was invited to the shower so that when the Mom to be is ready to write thank you's she will have everything she needs!


The thank you for the baby gift words are from AMuse Baby Wishes clear stamp set. 



Bitty Baby Blessings!


Baby Wishes by AMuse Art Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!