Monday, May 24, 2010

Perfect Solution!

I have always had issues with printing on heavy cardstock with my HP All in One Printer.  I recently did a little research on what type of printer is best for 110# cardstock which is what Papertrey Ink sells.  I was always getting paper jams in my HP & was afraid I would ruin it if I kept trying.  After reading a few forums & getting information from other stampers I found this great little printer does the trick.  It is the Canon iP2600!  I found out that the top feed printer is the best for heavy cardstock so that it does not have to go around the roller.  This is a direct feed & it works like a dream!  And the best news ever is the printer is only $30 at Wal-Mart.  I recently took on making 70 baby shower invitations & I ran each piece of cardstock thru the Canon without one problem! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!