Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cosmo Bella Notes!

I had a friend that asked me to make these cards for her to give as a hostess gift.  She wanted 12 of them for her friend to use as invitations.  Her friend is a blonde, Cosmobella type of gal so these are perfect!

 I used Raspberry Fizz & New Leaf cardstock by Papertrey Ink to make the card base.  I embossed the fronts of the cards with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder on the pink cards & the Cuttlebug Spots & Dots Embossing Folder on the green cards.  If you click on the picture to make it bigger you will see I added gemstones to her flip flops!

I had this great card box that I decorated and 12 cards & envelopes fit in here just perfect.  The box came from Taylored Expressions.  I stamped Girlfriends Forever & punched it out with a Marvy Circle Scallop punch.

I used patterned papers from my paper pad Bitty Dot Basics by Papertrey Ink to decorate the box & added Raspberry Fizz ribbon. 


I left the inside flap blank so that my friend can write her own personal message to the person she is giving the cards to. 



This is a punch I recently purchased called EK Success Daisy Chain.  I used it to decorate the box & made both pink & green rows of daisies to jazz up the box! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!