Monday, March 22, 2010

Fern Leaf...

This is a new stamp that Hero Arts just came out with for Spring.  It is interesting because I have an old old set of Hero Arts leaves that I found in my stash that is similair to this stamp.  I was inspired to use it even though it is slightly different. 

The cardstock is by Bazzill, not sure the color name but it is the orange peel texture.  I used Vintage Cream cardstock by Papertrey Ink.  I stamped the Hero Arts fern in two shades of green ink.  The label shape is QuicKutz Cookie Cutter Nesting Label 3-026 (the smallest one) & the other is Nestabilities Labels Trio.  I die cut & embossed both labels.  The Happy Birthday To You words are from Damask Designs by Papertrey Ink & the Thank You words are Hero Arts CL341.  Ribbon is Ripe Avocado satin by Papertrey Ink.



This is the old set I have by Hero Arts from years ago.  What is old is new again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!