Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Gift

The project starts - Bitty Baby Blessing by Papertrey Ink is a great baby stamp set.  The onesies were stamped on patterned paper called Everyday Blessings.  Then I cut out all the onesies....

I attached the onesies to a white square of paper & added a border - either Aqua Mist or Spring Moss.  Now I'm deciding what ribbon to use & how I want to complete the cards...

I decided to use this Cuttlebug Embossing Baby Folder on all the card fronts.

I made a set of 10 notecards for the new Mom to use for Thank You cards.  I decided not to use ribbon on the cards to make them easier to mail. 

I stamped a little set of booties on the envelopes

Up close & personal....

I made a box out of cardstock & patterned paper to hold the set of cards that I will be giving for a gift.  I followed this tutorial video on You Tube. It was pretty simple & requires only one piece of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock plus another piece of paper for the flap.

Now I'm searching for the perfect onsie to match my cards to complete the gift.  Wish me luck on that one! 
I did manage to find some cute bibs & onsies to coordinate with the cards that I made - the gift is almost ready to mail!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!