Thursday, February 25, 2010

Many Marvelous Monograms

I follow Taylor VanBruggen's blog regularly & noticed earlier in the week that she had this great monogram set that you can purchase from her store.  I downloaded Many Marvelous Monograms & it is well worth it for $4.95!  You can print each letter of the alphabet on one 8.5" x 11" standard printer paper size (20 of the same letter on each page). You also receive a bonus page of just borders to use with alphabet stamps or stickers or images you already have in your collection!  How fun are these...



I saw this color combination on Taylor's blog & instead of butterflies I used a Hero Arts Leaf Flourish on the pink cardstock.  A set of monogram cards would a be a great gift for someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!