Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's Revisit an Old Stamp...

I was sorting thru my drawers & drawers of stamps the other day & saw an old favorite stamp.  I hadn't used it in a while & decided it was time.  The Flower Thank You stamp by Savvy Stamps sat on my desk for a few days before I was inpsired to use it. I stamped the image with Spring Moss ink by Papertrey.  If you click on the photo to make it large you will see the details up close.  I used one of my rectangle Nestabilities to cut the ivory rectangle as well as embossing the edge for a little extra detail.  I added a layer of Ripe Avocado paper on the ivory.  The notecards came from Doreen & I just love them with the matching envelopes.  The other card I used Papertrey Holiday Vintage Prints patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!