Thursday, February 4, 2010

Daniel Digger says Happy Winter

I just fell in love with this Daniel Digger stamp by Poppy Stamps. I'm usually not a fan of cutesy stamps but for some reason this one I really liked. I cut & scored the card using Papertrey Aqua Mist cardstock. I used the Swiss Dots Embossing folder & embossed the entire front of the card. Stamp Daniel Digger in black ink on a lighter shade of cardstock and also onto a piece of white cardstock. Color the face on the white cardstock. Cut the face out and mount on top of the other stamped image. I used my Quickie Glue pen to apply glue & sprinkled it with Hero Arts Prisma Glitter. I added a white layer of cardstock & attached it to the card using dimensional dots. The words Happy Winter are from Savvy Stamps & I punched the words out with my Stampin UP Word Window Punch. AND the ribbon - in the January release for Papertrey they introduced this very cool new product! White silk ribbon in two sizes (1/4" & 1/8") You can use your Copic or Prisma Markers & color the ribbon to match. Isn't that awesome? And check out the darling wooden spool it is wrapped on?
Copic Markers Used: BG11, BG32, BG34, E35, R00

Dona made these Daniel Digger cards!  She used the Snowflake Embossing Template as the background on her cards. What a great idea! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the variations...way to go girls. I definitely think they need a Dodo Digger stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!