It was high time for me to organize my stash of cards. This project took me several hours because I sorted thru all my cards & then organized them in categories. I did purge a few cards and I put each card in a cellophane. I took a page from Jennifer McGuire's organization of her handmade cards. I ordered the Interdesign containers from Amazon. I found plastic folders at Walmart and cut them up and they work great for the dividers (thanks for that tip Jennifer!). I have tried card stock dividers in the past but they never held up. I'm really liking these plastic dividers a whole lot more! I was able to get 4 dividers out of each folder and the folders were only 50 cents each.